Reposting for @optimumwellnessandnutrition
You have got to make these Granola Blondie Bars that I created this week!! 👍🏻Thanks to @parklanepantry for letting me try their delicious Dark chocolate crunch granola, and inspiring me to create these #glutenfree treats! Granola is great not only for breakfast or as a snack, but can be the perfect addition to a recipe, like these Blondie Bars!! 😀 These sure did satisfy my sweet craving and would be a perfect dessert if you are going to do some social distance entertaining this MDW 🇺🇸 For the recipe, click here
Have you tried @parklanepantry granola yet?! I promise you won’t be disappointed!!😛 #optimumwellnessandnutrition #healthcoach #parklanepantry #granola #healthydesserts #glutenfree
Granola Blondie Bars
Healthy Snack / Low Sugar Granola
Amy Bowers | Health Coach
Granola Blondie Bars check all the boxes and satisfy my sweet tooth! The best part about them is that they are dairy free, gluten free and are made with no refined sugars or flours.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Park Lane Pantry Granola (I used Dark Chocolate Crunch)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, almond butter, coconut palm sugar, vanilla, and coconut oil. In a separate bowl, mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the granola and chocolate chips.
- Pour there batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and bars are brown on top. Let cool and cut into bars. Enjoy!